Sunday, August 5, 2012

this week

Here are a few snap shots from our week:

Climbing trees with buddies

 Free pizza for a year - yes please! We were one of the first 100 people to eat at a new restaurant in town so we got free pizza for the year! Not healthy but fun and delicious!

 Andy helping paint the house

 Do you think Nate enjoyed the corn!?!

I'm trying to soak up the last little bite of Nate being 'little'. He is growing up so fast. I love how he cuddles his blanket and wraps his hands up in it. 
 Water gun contest with friends at the pool. Who can shoot water the highest?

Wrestling with your brother NEVER gets old.... this happens about once every 4 minutes at our house. 

Our first consignment sale was this week. I entered consignment sale madness. It was SO MUCH work to prepare for. I spent days and days and late night after late night getting everything ready and labeled. I'm glad I did though... it was worth it! $$$
 My dear friend, Christina, turned 30 this week. Happy Birthday Christina! WE LOVE YOU!! We had a cook out to celebrate and had the best time! We honestly laughed so hard we cried. We love them. For some reason though, every time we play at their house the kids decide to make mud. Which turns into a mud pies, mud buildings, mud everything = mess. So the kids always end up stripping down so we can hose them off before going inside. 
 My boys have discovered how to take self portraits on my iPhone. They just love taking pictures of us!



No comments: