We are very excited that Bible Study Fellowship has started back! Here is our first day picture!
Yes, these are clearly fake silly chessy smiles but that's what you get with 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year olds. Andrew's hair is still wet from me trying to get his 'sleepy spots' out. It's not the perfect picture that I am after, it's the idea of remembering how big they were at this stage in life.. the memories of our first day.
This year we are study Genesis. I can't to see what all the Lord is going to teach the boys and I. BSF marks the beginning of our Fall routine of us. We have started doing a little 'school time' each day at home, baseball, bible study, story times, etc!
This year we are study Genesis. I can't to see what all the Lord is going to teach the boys and I. BSF marks the beginning of our Fall routine of us. We have started doing a little 'school time' each day at home, baseball, bible study, story times, etc!


No comments:
Post a Comment