Look at our little baseball player! How in the world is he big enough to play T Ball? Oh my heart.
Four year olds trying to play baseball is hilarious!! Some of the kiddos hit the ball and then chased after their own ball, when the ball was hit they fought over who would get the ball while the runner is scoring, kiddos laying in out field playing in the grass, throwing dirt, etc... So funny! I was proud and a little surprised that Andrew did well... paying attention and focusing on the game.
Coach Wayne is an awesome coach. His goal is for the kids to have FUN. I love that.... some coaches are all about winning....they are 4 so let's have fun!
Andrew up to bat. They get 3 pitches and then can use the tee. He hit the ball well at practice without the tee. I think he was alittle intimidated and overwhelmed at the game so he used the tee. Whatever works... as long as he is having fun! He chose his #, he said "Mom since I'm four years old- I want to be #4". Works for me.
Here he is on second base!
Go Andrew!
Ready to tell the other team 'good game'. There really is no winners or losers... they don't officially keep score. He had a great time and is looking forward to his next game!



No comments:
Post a Comment