Friday, December 14, 2012

iphone dump

I must say, I really am proud of myself for making this felt nativity scene. I saw one similar on Pinterest and found a bunch of felt I had left over from my teaching days. I  truly had everything on hand - so decided to try it! I stayed up way too late to finish it but, it was worth it! The boys really like it and play with it daily! 


I was invited to an awesome Christmas Party at Passion City Church where Christy Nockles sang over us as we ate. I just love her. 


Playing at the park and chasing ducks


Nate has a real big boy bed now! He is so proud of himself! 

I love playmates with The Bendiks but when she showed up with Starbucks... it got even better. 
Family Movie Night! 

This little monkey is my right hand man. He honestly wants to be by my side all day long. Love him!

Mark and the boys cut down a tree in the yard and now we have even more fire wood!

Mark decided to burn some of the wood by the tree stump to get rid of the stump. He dug a trench, had a hose, and had it under control... But the fireman said you can't have a fire that big unless it's out one hour before the sunsets.... So that didn't last long... thankful for really kind firemen. 

 YAY for visits with Aunt Natty!

All boy...... practicing his bow and arrow at night with the outside light on

Thumbs up for BSF mornings!

My sweet and silly lunch date!

No comments: