Friday, February 8, 2013

life through my iphone

We have been SUPER busy recently... ADIO chiropractic opens in just a few weeks! We are so excited!! Much more to come on that soon. As for now.... here is a little glimpse into our life through my iphone 

Nate and I while having a picnic at the park


Andrew is now big enough to push the shopping cart through the grocery store by himself. As helpful as it really is... it makes me so sad. 



The JOY of being a kid



Bath time beards



Preschool lunch date with our friends : Happy Birthday Abby Jane!



My mom and I took the boys to see Clifford Live... they loved it!

I had a sweet cuddle bug fall asleep on my during nap time one day... savoring these moments


I adore this little boy


No trip to Home Depot is complete without 'riding' on the lawn mowers


Hike a Kennesaw Mtn




Andrew is all boy! He made this 'gun' one morning before breakfast... baby gate pole, paper towel holder, duck tape, and foam cup piece for the trigger. 

 Girls night in Rome


This picture captures his personality perfectly


Monkey Joe's play date


We're in it - to end it!!! 





No comments: