Monday, May 12, 2008

All Smiles

Andy is now starting to smile! It is precious! You know babies smile when they are going to sleep or passing gas. I am not talking about that kind of smile. I mean really smiling at you!!! The first time he smiled at Mark was priceless. Andy and I were eating lunch with Mark at his school. While we were there, Mark was making a kissy noise at him. Andy loved it and smiled three times in a row. Mark's face said it all. He was melting... I thought he might tear up. I love my boys!

It's hard to capture smiles on camera because I am usually talking to him, tickling him, etc... So I have a few that I wanted to share with you. I'm sure there will be more smiling pictures soon.





I think he looks like my dad when he is smiling! Don't you just want to eat him up? Love it!

4 comments:

SP said...

I just love him!

Jennifer said...

How exciting! Bo is doing that too, but I have not been able to catch it on camera yet. Andy looks so precious!

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

Andy looks so cute!

Rando and Amanda said...

How precious! He has the sweetest face! It is so good to hear how you are doing!