Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cave Spring

I have a WONDERFUL job! Cave Spring Elementary School is an amazing place to work. The staff members are like family and the enviroment is so warm. I truly have missed Cave Spring since I have been on maternity leave. My third graders have sent us letters while I have been out. One day we got a package in the mail and they had made a book about what they think Andy will be when he grows up. It was so funny; some said scuba diver, doctor, roller coaster designer, teacher, etc. Today Andy and I went to visit. When I walked in the classroom all the kids ran to the door to give me a hug! Precious!!! They all loved seeing Andy. I had one rule: You can look but don't touch.



Here is a picture of some of the ladies that I eat lunch with. It was fun for them to meet Andy because we had talked about him so much while I was pregnant. I teased them saying that he recognizes their voice. I love these ladies!

Steph was so sweet to rock Andy to sleep today. She watched him while I went to visit with some of the kiddos. She also let me use her office to feed him and change his diaper. Thanks Steph!





Danny and his girls came to visit us at home after Andy was born. He could tell that Andy had grown so much.



Love this picture! This shows Autumn and Jeb's personality. Goof balls! They are so fun!

2 comments:

SP said...

Can I just say that you're my favorite new blog to read? You do a great job! Love it!!!

Willis said...

Happy Mother's Day!
It's your first!

Willis