Teething, reaching, talking, giggling, wiggling, standing, drooling, rolling, pinching, grabbing his toes... and the list goes on. Yes, that's right he is four months old and teething. The doctor said that babies teeth anywhere between three months and eleven months.. well he has officially started at four months. He wants to chew on everything, he drools like crazy, and you can begin to see his front two teeth through his gums. To be honest, I hope the teeth hold off for awhile. I'm in no hurry to nurse with teeth. Ouch!
One of my favorite things that he is now doing is reaching up for you. It melts my heart everytime! When he is ready to be picked up he will lift his sweet arms and look at you with big blue eyes. So sweet! He is also reaching for any and everything. He wants to touch it all. He is very curious! When I drink he grabs the cup, when I eat he wants the utensils or food, when I fold clothes he grabs them, etc.
Andrew loves bath time! He is all smiles in the bath tub. He kicks and wiggles and giggles the whole time.
1 comment:
I love these pictures! He is so smiley :)
Post a Comment