Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spur of the moment pictures

Mom and I have been talking about getting Andy's picture made. We have been looking around at different photographers and asking friends who they have used. Well, we needed a baby gift for a family friend so we went to Babies R Us. While we were looking for a gift we walked past the "Kiddie Kandids", which is the little portrait studio in Babies R Us. Mom said, "let's get Andy's picture made... why not give it a shot... just for fun". So we did! This was VERY spur of the moment. We are still planning on using a photographer for *nicer* pictures. Although, I thought these were pretty cute. The last two are blurry; I'm not sure why??? If you know of a good photographer in the Marietta or Woodstock area- let me know!






4 comments:

Sarah, Lee and Reese said...

If you don't mind coming up to Cartersville there is a great photographer here. www.darrahphoto.com Check them out. Tell them you want to do a modified baby plan (its $39 for 4 different age sessions and you get to pick 1 picture from each session that they mat and frame!!!) It's an incredible deal and he is an amazing photographer. Of course they really get you if you want to buy more pictures than what's included in the baby plan. If you do decide to to this please mention to them that Sarah Yacovett told you about it. It will help me out a little. :-) Hope all is well. Andy is beautiful!!

Sarah, Lee and Reese said...

We found the ladybug tummy time thing at Babies R Us off Barrett Pkwy. It's made by Lamase. Reese loves it. It has really helped increase her strength.

I ordered an Ergo carrier. Do you still like yours? The Baby Bjorn just isn't cutting it and I can't help but think Reese isn't comfortable in it. I've heard a lot of good things about the Ergo. I hope I like it!

You can see Reese's 3 month formal pictures from Darrah Photo at http://www.darrahphoto.com/yacovett-3mos/index.htm
I'm not sure how long this pics will be up though.

The Elliott's Happenings said...

Oh my gosh, Lindz!! He is REALLY starting to look like you!! What a little cutie :)
Photographers: we always end up going to one of the basics-like Penney's, Picture People, etc. We did have infant pics taken by a photographer from our church who is located in Waleska; he is great. If you find someone good, lemme know!!

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

Linds! You and Andy are so cute! i can't believe how big he has gotten. wow, it seems like not long ago i was just visiting with you after you had him. we have to all get together soon! We have been in our new home about a week and most of our unpacking is over with. We're due for a phone call soon!!! When does Mark start school?? look at your calendar and we need to figure out a time to hang out!! Love you!!!