
"I can't believe it!" Mark and I say that everyday. I can't believe that Andy is already three months old. He is growing so quickly. Last week we went for his three month check up. We knew he was a big boy but it was confirmed at the doctors office. He is in the 75-80% rank for his weight- 15 lbs. He is in the greater than 98% rank for his height- 26 1/2 inches. He is three months old and is wearing 6-9 month clothing. He is not chunky but very long.
Three months is a fun stage : talking, smiling, sitting, laughing, feeling, admiring, etc.. I love it! Andrew is all about his hands. He is like Sherlock Holmes examining his hands. He will stare them down and all the sudden he will hit himself in the face. He also loves to feel your face. When nursing him he reaches up to touch my face. Precious!
Andrew is now sitting up. He loves his chair! He can stay in it for about 15 minutes and then he gets tired and starts slouching. Below are a few pictures of him sitting up in his chair.


The Jones Boys all cuddling on the chair together!

No comments:
Post a Comment