Saturday, July 5, 2008

HE provides!!!

The Lord never ceases to amaze us! Our house sold within one month of being on the market! Whoo hoo! When Mark and I knew that God was calling us to chiropractic school , one of our biggest worries was selling our house. It is no secret that the housing market is awful. So we began to pray. Three days after we asked God to sell house by the end of June- the phone began to ring. We had three people come and look at our house in one week. Long story short.... we closed on our house on June 26. We packed up the uhaul on the night of the 26th and moved on th 27th. The Lord's timing is perfect. Mark and I are so blessed to have wonderful friends who helped us move. Thanks everyone!


And here we are..... an empty truck at our new house! Please pray for us as we start this new stage of life!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is so exciting! I am so glad for you guys.

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

WOW! Theres been houses for sale on our street for almost a year. My Mom said not many houses sale at this time of year. Its amazing that God can take care of all your needs!

The Elliott's Happenings said...

Hey, where's your house? Neena & I will come crash a visit :) I'm so excited you're close by! Oh, & I finally started a blog just b/c of your recommendation & b/c I was enjoying yours so much!! (Aren't you proud???)