We began celebrating the 4th of July by going to the pool. This was Andrews first time at the pool! He got in with me once and dipped his toes in. The water was pretty chilly so I didn't want him to be in too long. He enjoyed his time at the pool in the shade making cute faces at daddy.
After an afternoon nap, we got ready to go see fireworks. We went to Marietta Square where they have bands, food, crafts, fun rides etc..
While waiting for fireworks to begin we played with Andy. Andy is learning to kiss. He is so cute!






2 comments:
I'm so excited that you sold your house! What a praise!! I'm also a little sad to think you're not in Rome anymore. I love the updates on Andy. I can't believe he's 15 lbs. Rocco only weighed 2 pounds more than that on his first b-day. You sure have a precious growing boy!
gosh, linds, he is SO cute! i see a lot of mark in him. what a precious little boy! yep-a big boy for sure!
ok-so, people like me need a little blog post about what yall are doingand how God brought this all about...i had no idea you were moving to chiropractic school--that is huge! i've always known mark has a heart for medical missions, right? is that to move in that direction one day?
where did you move to?!
did you buy a new house?
i need answers, girl! :)
what will you be doing?
love the blog so much--it's our "life line" for sure!
you look like such a happy and wonderful mommy!
stephanie
Post a Comment