
Andrew
Andrew surprises me everyday at the new things he discovers. He is very observant. His personality is starting to come out! I find myself laughing at him all day long! He can now play games with us. For instance he will play peek-a-boo, fake cough to get our attention, laugh and squirm around being silly, lay down and then want to sit right back up to get Mark's attention, and grab on to you like a monkey while hugging you. PRECIOUS!
Sleeping through the night
I must start by saying that the phrase "sleeping through the night" is a misconception. When I think of sleeping through the night I think of a good 8 hours of sleep or at least a whole nights sleep. Baby books will tell you that sleeping through the night is 5-6 hours. Well I am not done sleeping after 5-6 hours ;) Thank goodness Andrew isn't either. I have totally been spoiled with Andrew's sleep patterns. He has technically been sleeping through the night since he was 2 1/2 months old. On a normal night Andrew will sleep 10-12 hours- with a feeding at about hour 6 and then back to bed for 3 hours, feed, back to bed for 3 hours, feed, and awake for the day. Well last night he slept 11 hours straight!! I woke up 3 different times to make sure he was breathing... he was sleeping like an angel. We'll see how long this last.
Bragging on my husband
Mark is almost done with his first quarter of chiropractic school. Finals are in 2 weeks. Time flies! I am SO proud of him... he has made almost all A's (a few B's)! He has done a WONDERFUL job of managing school and family time. (This is a huge answer to prayer!) I feel like I see him more now than I did last year when he was teaching and coaching. Below is a picture of Mark and Andy studying.

This Weekend
We went to a baby shower/cookout for some of our church friends in Rome. We had a great time hanging out as we showered the Hornsby's with gifts for Baby Emma. I love that so many of my friends are having babies. What a special stage of life?!?

We spent the night with the Darville's. They were our "parents" in Rome. We are adore them as much as they adore Andrew!


No comments:
Post a Comment