The Jones Family Christmas
This weekend was the big Jones Family Christmas. We had about 30-40 family members over to celebrate Christmas. It was nice visiting with everyone, playing games, and eating lots of yummy food. Andrew enjoyed playing with his cousin Cooper. Look how sweet they are. I will post more pictures of the get together when Stephanie sends them to me.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Nana for making his cute outfit. We love it!
"Aunty Tiffy" came over to watch the Survivor Finale with us. Yay! Bob won!

2 comments:
that is so funny, we did the exact same thing with natalie to get her to crawl on video--putting the laptop in front of her. he's getting so big!
Dude, you make THE best videos ever!! I am soo impressed =) I can't even find ONE of our TWO digi-cameras & have no clue how to get things off the DVR. I need to catch up in this technical age...
Post a Comment