On Christmas morning we woke up and head to my parents house. My mom always cooks the BEST breakfast. We had sausage, bacon, ham, biscuits, cheese grits, eggs, and baked apricots. After breakfast, we hand out all the presents and take turns opening them.

This is Andrew's pile. He has received so many gifts throughout the holiday! I think I am going to put some of them up and give them to him when he is ready for a new toy. Right now he is on toy overload.
My sweet mom loved helping Andy open his gifts.
I tried to take a picture of Andrew next to his stocking... it says "Baby's First Christmas". Andrew was busy moving around and clapping. I couldn't get a great picture.
My sister and Kevin gave Andrew a Musical Instrument Set. It came with a drum, rain stick, tambourine, recorder, and maracas. It is his favorite toy!
Mark, Dad, and Jake sat on the front porch and ate their dessert. Yummy!
Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve we went to church with Mark's parents. After church we came home for Christmas dinner and opened gifts. Then we played games. This year, my friend Tiffany joined us! She is from Trinidad and wasn't able to make it back home for the holidays. It was great to have her with us.

I love this picture of Andrew! He was in the middle of opening his gifts. To be honest, he was just as excited about the paper and boxes as he was his toys.
Here we are playing with presents. We all laughed at him because he would go from toy to another then to another toy. He was so excited he didn't know which one to play with first.
Family picture.... I already have on my PJ's. (Andrew's asleep)
Tiffany always laughs at my PJ's. So this year for Christmas I gave her PJ's and made her a cookbook.
Cranium... oh cranium... we played about 4 or 5 games throughout the night. So much fun!Tennessee Christmas
A few days before Christmas we headed to Tennessee to visit my family. It was Andrews first time to meet Uncle Jimmy.
A few days before Christmas we headed to Tennessee to visit my family. It was Andrews first time to meet Uncle Jimmy.
We should have gotten Andrew a cell phone for Christmas. Just Kidding! No, he really loves cell phones. Hardin didn't mind Andrew playing with his.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas full of love and family!
Heather
Post a Comment