Nine Months Old: So Much Fun!!! We love this stage (I know ... I say that about every stage)
Andrew is a blast! His little personality is starting to form and he is such a joy. He's also becoming more social day by day. A few of his favorite new tricks are be clapping, especially when pleased; waving bye-bye; pointing to indicate what he wants or when he sees something new and interesting; shrieking loudly to attract your attention; laughing at silly sounds and expressions; and crying in a specific tone to convey a particular "request." His babbling has turned to jabber and is starting to sound a little like real words, phrases, and sentences. He can understand when we are excited and will clap. If I say, "Yay!" he claps.
Andrew now initiates games. For instances, when eating he will pull his bib over his eyes and wait for me to say "Peek-a-boo". Then he pulls it down and starts laughing. He would play this game for hours. He also loves to get our attention while driving. Mark and I will be in the front seat talking and all the sudden we hear a little laugh. We look back to find Andrew turning his head to look at us and burst out laughing when we see him.
He is on the MOVE! Oh my goodness at how fast he crawls and how quickly he can get into stuff. I love watching him experience the world and discover new things daily. Although, his favorite things are not toys: paper, wires, remote controls, cell phones, outlets, and doggy bones.

He will be walking before we know it! He is pulling up on everything and would much rather stand than sit or crawl.
I had to include this cute little picture. This was taken today after his bath. We were giving him time to "air out" and play before we put on his diaper. Have you ever seen such a cute bottom?
No comments:
Post a Comment