Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Outings

Anniversary Party
Saturday night we went to a 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. How wonderful to be married for 50 years! It was a beautiful day and great to see so many friends from the neighborhood that I grew up in.
I love this picture of Mark and Andy playing at the party!

My mom and dad loved showing Andrew to all their friends!

Look at the expression on Andrew's face! He is looking at a cat. "Cat" is one of his favorite words to say and seeing a real one was all the more exciting.

Fun at the Park
There is a great Park a few miles away from our house. It has several walking trails, a dog park, a skate park, big kids playground, and a toddler playground. I love that there is a separate toddler playground. We meet my friend Becky and her 2 kids there once a week to walk. This weekend we took daddy to see the park!
Andy and I on the playground
Mark and Andy sliding
Andy loves to drive: car, trains, bikes, wagons, and playgrounds
Future Rock Climber

No comments: