Sunday, July 26, 2009

This and That

I love when Andy is cuddly! Now that he is 16 months and ALL over the place - he is more interested in exploring than cuddling. One of his cuddly times of the day is in the evening as we are doing our bedtime routine. After his bath we read several books then Mark comes in and prays for Andy. He is so used to our routine that he signs "amen" when we are done praying. Then he claps for himself. I love it!


Playing, Playing, and Playing! Andrew loves to do "superman". When I put him back down on the floor he says "do it again" (of course it's not all perfectly clear but he gets all the syllables) . He is talking so much now. Each day I am surprised at what comes out of his mouth. Some of his new favorite words are: cracker, lawn mower, tractor, and bike.


Blueberries... we went to pick more blueberries! Yummy! Yesterday we spent several hours sorting through blueberries, washing them, letting them dry, and freezing them. I really think Andrew would eat them until he was sick. He can't get enough of them :)



*** Andy and I are leaving in the morning to go to Seagrove, Florida with my friend Tiffany. She is so nice to invite us to go with her and her parents. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share with you when I get back :)

1 comment:

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

Love the superman picture! We have played that same game with our kids since they were babies and they still love it, but are getting a little too big and heavy!