Friday, July 24, 2009

Friends, Friends, Friends

It's been so nice to visit with so many friends recently. I'll start with the most recent and work my way backwards

Welcome Home Mandy
My bible study girls got together for a special cookout because Mandy IS HOME FROM MEXICO! Woohoo! She is currently serving as a missionary in Mexico and was able to come home for a week. We were SO excited to see her! We had a great time catching up on "life" and what the Lord has been doing with each of us. FUN TIMES... I LOVE THESE GIRLS!



Visit to see Caitlin
Caitlin is such a fun friend. She wanted to mess with Mark by putting Andy's hair up. Look at the expression on their face. Hahaha! Caitlin and her husband Jer just moved back to Georgia from New York City. How cool is it that they spent their first year of marriage in NYC!?!

My high school buddies
I can't believe that most of my high school friends have babies or are pregnant. When I think about it.... it makes me feel old but I LOVE this stage of life and couldn't be any happier.
This is Christie and her son Issac, Christina and her son Everett, Me and Andy.


This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. The kids were all taking a nap so we tried to get a group shot of all of us using the self timer on my camera. Yes, I know I Amanda's head is cut off but believe it or not this was the best picture out of about 4 tries. :) Amanda is expecting her little girl in November!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love it! I stole the pic of all of us :)