I wish my grandparents lived right down the road. I love visiting with them! Unfortunately they live 4 hours away but Mom, Andy, and I made a trip to see them. They adore him and just think he is the cutest thing that ever walked this earth... and he is :)

Mom, Andy, and Nana playing in the grass

Nana and Andy going for a walk

When I was a little girl my mom took me to Lonnie Young Children's Shoes to get all my shoes. So guess where we went to get Andrew's 1st pair of "real shoes"? That's right Lonnie Young's. He now has a new pair of sandals and tennis shoes.

I love this picture! This is my granddaddy and grandmother with Andy by their huge tomato plants. My grandmother gave Andy one of the most special and sentimental gifts yet. She gave him a toddler rocking chair that her grandmother bought for her when she was 2. The rocking chair is at least 84 years old! She used it, my dad and his brother used it, my sister and I used it, and now she has given it to Andrew! My dad is tightening a few pieces, sanding, and painting it for us~ Thanks Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment