Meet Everett- Andy's very bestfriend!
I babysit Everett two days a week and those two days are Andy's favorite days of the week! He LOVES Everett! I promise he wakes up every morning asking if we are going to the "babies" house? The mornings that I get to answer yes, he honestly claps and jumps with excitement. When we get to their house the boys go right to each other and hug. It is the sweetest thing!
Everett is younger than Andrew so he will copy whatever Andrew does. If Andy 'reads' then Everett 'reads'.

They love being silly and chasing each other around the house.

Everett just got this awesome Jump-O-Lene for his birthday and the boys LOVE it~
I'm so thankful Andy has such a fond affection for his little buddy which he calls "baby". We are praying that God would give him the same love for his little baby brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment