Saturday, November 14, 2009

More than 1/2 way there!

Baby Boy Jones will be here before we know it! I am more than 1/2 way there: 22 weeks now. I feel pretty good, other than I have to rock to get up :) My belly seems to be growing by the day. The baby is about 11 inches and almost 1 pound, he is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. His ears are well developed now, and can start to recognize sound; he also has regular periods of wakefulness and sleep, and can make a variety of faces, including frowns and grimaces. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

The Lord is so sweet to allow me to pregnant with so many of my girl friends. I have 5 close friends that are pregnant right now.

Pictured below is my friend Amanda and I. She is due in one week but ready right NOW. She is having her first, a little girl named Reagan.


This is not a great picture but.... here is Heidi and I! She is having a little girl too! You can really see my belly in this one :)

No comments: