
I'm 30 weeks pregnant now... 10 weeks to go or 70 days! In some ways it seems like a long ways away but I know it will fly by. I am both excited and nervous. I'm so excited to meet this little boy, to hold him, see what he looks like, mother him, etc.! I'm excited for Andrew to understand what all the "baby stuff" really means. I must say Andrew is starting to understand a little bit. He talks about the baby all the time. He hugs and kisses my belly and wants to tell the baby good morning and good night. He talks about rocking the baby, reading to the baby, and being sweet (gentle) with the baby. A few days ago Andrew was on his rocking horse talking and laughing when all the sudden he said, "mommy SHHH- baby is sleeping". A few seconds later when I tried to talk again, he stopped me and said, "SHHH- BABY SLEEPING". So funny!

I must admit I'm nervous that I won't love this baby like I do Andrew. I just can't imagine having such amazing love for 2 little ones. I know that it is a normal fear and all moms think this way at some point. My friends keep reassuring me that I will love them equally and that God's love will just knock me off my feet :) I am also nervous about having a 2 year old and a newborn. I'm so thankful that our family is so close by and excited to help when needed. If you have any motherly wisdom/advise pass it my way!
1 comment:
I am sure you have heard it before, but it is very true (coming from someone with three): There will be a time when it is hard to remember just having the one. I do remember having just Maggie, but almost all of my favorite memories consist of times with all three. It is amazing what the heart can hold.
Post a Comment