
Our friends Hilary and Galen Micheal invited us to go with them. Here they are playing on the slides.



I must say Andrew was just as interested in this car as he was the slides!
This is Galen Micheal's little sister, Elizabeth. Andrew couldn't get enough of her. We went to their house to play earlier this week and he was so sweet with her. I had to pull him out of her little play area because he wanted to be RIGHT next to her. Elizabeth thought he was funny. She laughed and laughed at him. I hope he loves his little brother as much as her!

2 comments:
sweet boy!
i wish we had a place like that here! we need somewhere to go get some energy out...looks like so much fun!
Linds-
It was fun and most of the places have a "toddler area" which is wonderful. I'm too big to crawl around the big slides and bounce houses with Andrew :)
Maybe next time we all get together we can take the kiddos to a place like this. Miss you
Post a Comment