Sunday, March 28, 2010

Family Of Four

Welcome Nathanael Isaiah Jones born naturally on March 25 at 6:08 PM : 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long!
Many many more pictures soon to come! Thanks for all your prayers! We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Lindsey Williamson said...

yeah! so happy for yall. look at that sweet baby and that proud big brother! love it!

Sarah, Lee and Reese said...

Congratulations!!!

Lindsay Erin Meadows said...

Beautiful family Linds! Love you and can't wait to see you!

Carrie said...

Hi! It's been forever since I found my way via blogland grapevine over to your blog.
I just had to scroll back to when the newest little one was born. I was hoping for a good old birth story, but I'm going to try that slideshow to see if that gives me more info, ha ha.
We are expecting #3 in May after a hard year with two miscarriages, but God is good all the time!
Anyway, good to catch up on you with a quick pic run through of the past months. Your family is just adorable and the Lord has blessed you!