Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Andrew woke up saying, "Happy Easter Everybody!". It was so cute and he said it ALL day. We had just gotten to my parents house when we tried to record him saying it. He was excited, silly, and distracted.... but you can get the idea and see his cuteness!

Church Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday we had our annual church Easter Egg Hunt. This year Mark took Andrew by himself while I stayed home with Nathanael. Mark was so sweet to video tape the Easter Egg Hunt and take pictures for me. What a great Dad! I will try to put a little video clip of the egg hunt on the blog later (I have to have Mark's computer to do that) . I just LOVE this picture! Our sweet friend Tim took it for us.

Andrew listening to our youth pastor telling the Resurrection Egg Story.
The day would not have been complete without the boys playing in the sandbox ;)

Easter at Nanny and Pops

Sunday afternoon we went to my parents house for Easter dinner and little egg hunt. My mom and dad put coins in the eggs and Andrew thought that was so neat. Then after about 5 minutes he was more interested in catching bugs. Boys!


My mom with Nathanael on his first Easter Sunday!

Snapshot of me with my boys! Oh my heart could explode!

No comments: