How is Andrew adjusting to "Baby Nathanael"? Wonderfully! He adores him and can't get enough of him. He wakes up saying "Baby Nathanael, hold it, kiss it" over and over again! He loves holding him and kisses him constantly. We are still working on being gentle :) I know it's only been one week but so far the adjustment has been better than I ever imagined.Andrew has had a FUN filled week! He has had lots of Daddy time and has loved every second of it. Everyday they have gone on special outings like to the airport to watch airplanes land and take off, to the landscape store, to the tool store, played in the yard, and lots of walks with his lawn mower. He loves his lawn mower... just watch and see!
They went to the landscape supply store and got a truck full of sand to make him a big sandbox.

Andrew loved helping make his new sandbox!

Nathanael- Oh he is so precious! He makes the sweetest sounds and cutest little faces. I just can't get enough of him. I probably kiss him 100 times a day! One of my favorite things that he does is right after he eats, he makes the cutest smile- while milk is running out of his mouth - it's like he is saying 'thank you mommy'. Oh I love it! He is a great eater and great sleeper.
He is a great cuddlier! Look how cute he is!
When we went for his one week well baby check up we were happy to know that he has gained his birth weight back and more. He gained almost a pound and 1/2 an inch in one week!
1 comment:
Nathanael is beautiful! And I can't believe how big and talkative Andy is. Love you, Linds!
Post a Comment