Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DAC kids

Today we went to my favorite of all the indoor play centers. It's called DAC Kids and has all the fun things you could ask for! It has a huge playground on sand that has foam ball cannons, clatter bridges, slides, rope ladders, and wooden forts.


Andrew and Galen Micheal loved the sand!

The outer walls are lined with inflatable slides, jumps, and obstacle courses.




Andrew did NOT want to leave. He was having a blast! I actually bought a 3 month pass for only $29.99. As a mom, I really liked this place because they have nice benches to sit on right next to a "baby area". I laid a blanket down on the foam mat so Nathanael could stretch and play. They also have picnic tables and invite you to bring your own food. I have been surprised at all the play centers that won't allow outside food... I mean toddlers need/want to snack often :) So on mornings that are too hot to play outside- we will be here!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's amazing!!! Every city needs a place like this. :)