Before she left Tiffany, Courtney, Vanita, and I met at PF Changs (Tiffany's favorite) for a special dinner.

Tiffany usually spent at least one weekend out of the month with our family. Andy calls her 'Aunty Tiffy' and thinks she gives him everything. Tiffany and I were explaining to Andy that she was going to fly on an airplane to go see her mommy and daddy. We would talk to her on the computer but she wouldn't get to play with him anymore. The next morning Andy woke up saying "Mommy, Tiffy play with me- NO airplane". I almost cried.
Mark and Tiff have always been good buddies too. They love goofing around and competing on the X-Box.
This is going to sound silly but, Tiffany is one of Brinkley's favorite people. Really. He gets SO excited when she comes over. :)
Tiff we can't wait to for you to come back and visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment