It was so fun just to live life with the girls for a few days. Nikki has lived in Birmingham for several years and Lindsey just moved to Birmingham last month... so I got to experience their world. Andrew stayed in Georgia with my mom for a few days and then Mark for a few days. I missed him terribly, but I must say it was a nice break.
Last time we all got together we were pregnant with these little munchkins. Nathanael is now 5 months, Addie Kate is 5 months 2 weeks, and John is 7 months.
Nikki and Lindsey's husbands watched their older girls, who are 2, for most of the weekend so we could hold adult conversation :) Saturday we went shopping and out to dinner.
Let me explain this picture. These girls are CRAZY about yard sales! It is more of a sport than a leisurely activity and now I understand why. There are several really wealthy parts of Birmingham that always have yard sales. The deals that you can get are amazing. In this picture they are looking on the internet to find the 'best' yard sales and mapping out our course for in the morning. To be honest, I thought they were all little 'over the top'.... until I actually went and saw it for myself! Just take a look at the trunk!
The seats were folded down and we packed all of our awesome buys in the van. Wait! Let me correct myself. Nikki had to go back and get a bookshelf. The deals are truly amazing. I got Mark a Kelty Kids backpack carrier that had been used ONE time. It might as well be brand new. New it cost $150 - I paid $30! Lindsey got a BOB stroller with an infant car seat attachment that is in wonderful condition. New its $575- she paid $150. We got Banana Republic cardigans, JCrew shirts, Anthropology dresses all for $1.
Here are a few snapshots of the kids.
![]() |
| Nathanael and John wearing their PJ's. |
![]() | |
| The big girls playing outside in bubbles |
![]() |
| Ellie Jane pushing Nathaneal in her baby stroller. Yes, I supervised. |







1 comment:
aww...wish you were still here. E asked about you this morning.
so funny that we actually call is moms n more. haha!
and what an awesome picture of me and nik looking at the computer...we look so pretty.
miss you! send me pictures if you get a chance.
Post a Comment