Friday, September 3, 2010

music to my ears

As we were driving down the road Andrew asked me to turn on the "loud church music". He said, " I just love it, love it!". So of course, I did! He sat in his car seat playing his 'air guitar' on his leg and then the sweetest thing happened. He started singing this....

Our God by Chris Tomlin

Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like You
None like You

Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There's no one like You
None like You

Our God is greater
Our God is stronger
God, You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer
Awesome in power
Our God
Our God

And if our God is for us
Then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us
Then what could stand against

.... it was honestly music to my ears. The sweetest thing I have ever heard. As he was singing I was just begging God to save him and make this song true for him. Andrew asked to listen to it again. I played it again and this time I started singing with him. He told me to "turn it louder" when I started singing. Ha!

No comments: