Monday, August 16, 2010

Imagination

Andrew's imagination has really developed this month. It's so fun and interesting to see what he comes up with. Here are a few examples: As I'm standing at the sink doing dishes, he runs into the kitchen yelling, "Hurry mommy, hurry!". I ask him where we are going. He replies, "the sharks coming! GO to the boat!". So I do what any mom would do... run with him .... he jumps on the couch ...so I jump on the couch. He says, "we're safe now, BIG shark!". Then he hands me his baseball bat to go fishing.

The couch in the playroom has become MANY things. A few days ago it was a fire engine. We fight fires with baseball bats and golf clubs. Mark happened to walk by and snap this picture. Don't you love our fire hats?


 Andrew's favorite imaginary activity: Deer Hunting. I happened to catch one of his many hunting trips :)
This golf club is his gun. Here he is shooting one of his many deer.
 He sees another deer... running to get ready to shoot it.
Climbed a tree and found a BIG deer in his tree stand
 Look at that proud face. "He got it!"

Think left and think right and think low and think high.  Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!  ~Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!

No comments: