Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My poor husband had 6 test last week and 8 midterms this week. Yes, please pray for his brain! So needless to say...I needed to keep the boys occupied so he could study. On Sunday my parents came over to play!
Here is Andrew waiting eagerly for them to get here!

We took the boys to the pool. I love the pool! It's fun and wears Andy out. After a day at the pool - Andy is sure to sleep like a baby. Anyways, as a child I loved for my dad to let me stand on his shoulders and jump off. Now look..... he is doing it with my son! How time flies!
My mom is fun! She is a very active playful mom! She swam with Andrew, jumped in with him, and got a few kisses.
Little Nathanael has began teething.... he wasn't feeling so great .... so he slept on my shoulder most of the day.
After the pool we came back home to eat grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Yummy~

No comments: