I'm 6 months old today and as cute as can be! I like to sit up by myself, roll from my tummy to my back, reach out and grab toys, chew on anything I can get my hands on, play in my exercauser, and laugh at my brother. I'm a big boy. I'm in the 85% rank. I weigh 17 lbs and 8 oz . I'm 28 inches long.
I don't have any teeth yet, but I think they are coming soon. I'm about to start eating homemade baby food. My mommy is going to give me avocados first. I bet I will like it.
My brother loves me! He is ALWAYS hugging and kissing me. I usually like it but sometimes he is a little much and cry loud to tell him to stop. He is very entertaining to watch. He likes to sing and read to me. I've started playing with legos and balls recently. He thinks it's so neat that I play "with" him. I'm going to begin sharing a room with him soon too. My mommy is a little nervous about this.... she doesn't want us to wake each other up. I think it will be okay, I'm a good sleeper.
~ This week we are going on vacation to the beach!



1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Can't believe he's 6 months!
Post a Comment