I know I have said this several times but it's worth saying again! I LOVE going to the beach this time of year! It's absolutely gorgeous: mid 80's, blue skies, beautiful sunsets, not crowded, warm water, no waits at restaurants, etc... If you have the opportunity, you should go mid to late September- you won't regret it! We had a wonderful week making fun family memories. I took over 200 pictures so I'll take a few days to post my favorites!
 |
| I love that I captured them laughing at each other! |
 |
| My happy 6 month old and I watching the sunset |
 |
| Mark caught tons of little fish and crabs using his throw net |
 |
| Andrew "went fishing" in Mark's bucket using his little net to scoop them out. |
|
 |
| Andy went out into ocean to "fish" with Mark |
 |
| Nathanael stayed cool under the umbrella -playing in his duck |
 |
Boogie Boarding.... by the end of the week he went out in the ocean and boogie boarded by himself
| | | | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment