Thursday, October 28, 2010
I love this man!
My husband is AWESOME! I just love him SO! He is such a "family man" and I love it! Today he came home from school to surprise us. When I asked him, "What are you doing, shouldn't you be in class?". He said, "Yes, I'm going back to school in a few hours but I missed you guys and wanted to see my family". He gave me a big hug and a kiss and went straight to the backyard to play with Andy. An hour later he came in and fixed lunch. Then he played with Nathanael before putting Andy down for a nap! - - You see, he knew he wouldn't be able to see us tonight. We are having a 'spend the night party' with Andy's best little buddy, Everett. So he came home to see us while he could!! Mark Jones- I love you! Thank you for always making us your #1 priority! I know you have a full plate with school, out patient clinic, and Dr. S. We appreciate all your hard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment