There are so many things that I love about my parents... but high up on the list is the fact that they love the outdoors. They are the type of people who would be as happy as can be living in a log cabin in the middle of the woods. Well the woods is where we went! We went to their hunting property...
Andrew was so excited! He told me "It's really really important that I bring my gun. I'm gonna shoot deer with Pop." Well, that what he did! (using his imagination, of course) He went riding through the woods with Nanny and they killed lots of deer.
Have I told you recently that I love being a mama of boys? I do!
Andrew also helped my dad set up his tent and gather fire wood. My mom and dad camped out with 5-6 other families this weekend. Oh the fun times to be had in the woods as the boys get older!



No comments:
Post a Comment