Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BOO at the ZOO


Last week I  googled 'family fun activities for Oct. 30 and 31'. When 'Boo at the Zoo' came up, Mark and I knew it was a perfect family outing for us. Going to the zoo was on our to do list for the Fall. We hadn't t been yet so we combined our zoo trip with some Halloween fun. We dressed the kids in their lion costumes and headed to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time seeing all the animals as well as enjoying special Halloween activities. I'm sure we will go again... who knows maybe even make it a family tradition?!?

What is Boo at the Zoo? The zoo's website describes it as this: "Atlanta’s favorite fun family Halloween festival! Explore magical paths, sample sweet treats*, meet the whimsical characters of Zoo Boo Town, and much more on two enchanted weekends with more than 1,000 animals from around the world. Don’t forget your costume!



No comments: