Hi Friends!
I am WAY behind on blogging this month. So I'm going to attempt to catch up in the next few days.
First, I want to publicly send a big CONGRATS to my handsome, smart, fun, Jesus loving, future chiropractor husband! He successfully completed his 10th quarter at Life University! In exactly one year he will graduate and be Dr. Jones. I'm so proud of you honey! Thank you for working SO hard for us and always keeping us your first priority. Well, really second- he always says, "God, Family, then Chiropractic". I love you! Keep up the good work! We are so excited that you will be home with us for 3 weeks!! What a great Christmas present that is!
Okay here we go with our fun Christmas Activities...
If you want to see some great Christmas lights then you should drive through Lights of Life at Life University. The whole campus is decorated with huge light displays. You can choose to get out and enjoy a petting zoo, funnel cakes, hot chocolate, decorated little Christmas houses, Santa, etc.. This year we braved the cold evening (it really was 32 degrees) and went with some of our new friends-
The Gross Family! They are such a cute family! I'm so thankful the Lord has allowed our paths to cross.
 |
| Here we are the whole crew |
 |
| Our two little elves Andy and Abby Jane |
 |
| Mark and Andy trying to stay warm by the fire.... Andy wanted to try to blow it out. Ha! |
 |
| Look how adorable! Joy and Blythe are twin one year olds |
 |
| Nate was so bundled up he honestly couldn't move |
|
|
|
|
The Gross Family Girls also came over to play at house last week. We had such a fun time! I love how the girls wanted to play with the tools :)
 |
| Joy and Blythe working hard at the tool bench |
|
|
|
 |
| Abby Jane and Andy playing with his barn |
 |
| Sweet Nathanael seeing what he can get in to |
No comments:
Post a Comment