Sunday Morning:
Me: "Andy you need to stay away from Nathanael today, he doesn't feel well. He has a stomach bug"
- Andy backs up with wide eyes -
Andy: "Mommy, no bugs on him!" "Look, he ok"
I went to check on Nathanael early in the morning and found him not feeling well. By 2 PM he had gotten sick 10 x. I was really starting to get nervous. He woke up from his afternoon nap and felt so much better!
Sunday night:
I woke up shaking and cold. Never good. 30 minutes later I was sick. Stomach bug in full force.
Monday morning:
I called in reinforcements- my sweet mom came to the rescue. She took care of the kiddos while I spent the day trying to recover.
Tuesday:
Everyone is well! So happy Andrew and Mark didn't get the stomach bug. We all felt 100% and played outside all day! My friend Christina and her son Everett came over to play outside with us.( they have both already had the bug) She is due to have her second baby any day now and we reviewed natural birth. I will be going to the hospital to help her have her baby naturally.
Tuesday night:
Mark said he wasn't feeling well. Yep- it hit him. I went to check on the kids around midnight to find Andrew sick. Oh no! The bug hit him too!
*Christina called exactly when Andy started getting sick. Not good timing- I couldn't leave Andy with Mark sick too. She was about to go to the hospital so I gave her a few last minute pointers. Once she was at the hospital we had several phone calls early in the morning.... I was coaching her on birthing positions to try, calm controlled breathing, etc.. SHE DID IT!!! SO PROUD of her! They welcomed their sweet baby girl, Juliette, to the world at 4AM. Fast labor.
Wednesday morning:
Andy woke up ready to play- he ran around the house like a wild man... feeling absolutely fine! Mark went to school to take a test and came home to sleep. He had the body aches all but now is beginning to feel better!
Praying we are done with the bug! No fun! Thankful it only last a12-24 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment