Thursday, February 10, 2011

a few first


I went to my second  Zumba class this week. It was Hilarious! I've heard that Zumba is a fun way to get a great workout. Well, I couldn't agree more! My friend Janelle, whose husband is also a student at Life, and I stood in the back of the class and oh my goodness... these people are not playing around. From the time it started to minute it ended we were doing some serious booty shakin', jumping, pumping, dancing, and kicking. When we had a hard time copying the instructor.... we just had our own dance party in the back. Janelle has a body bugg and it said she burned 407 calories which is more than she burns in her spin class. I'm sure if we could have kept up with the instructor we would have burned even more. Yes, we will be going back :)


We bought our first nice vacuum. This is the newest addition to our family. Mark found the most amazing deal for the Dyson DC25. Thank you Lord for an amazing husband who will not only research vacuums, but actually use the vacuum! We were able to get it for more than 1/2 off at overstock.com. Then Mark looked for a coupon online and found one! Love him! He helped a chiropractor sell a piece of x-ray equipment and got 10% of the sell. That money coupled with some Christmas money = A new Dyson with a 4 year warranty! Woot! Woot! I must say this vacuum means business! We vacuumed before using the Dyson with our old vacuum and then went over it with the Dyson ... it was full!

Two of my best friends, Nikki and Lindsey, are coming to Atlanta for our 3rd 'moms-n-more' this weekend. I can't wait! I love going to visit them in Birmingham but this time they wanted to come to Atlanta! They are leaving their little ones at home with daddies and grandparents and coming to stay 2 nights here! My mom is coming home to help babysit so we can have fun in Atlanta. We have lots of topics we want to talk about but we will also be having FUN out on the town. I'm sure I will have much more to share with you next week!

No comments: