My sweet baby will be ONE at the end of the month! I can NOT believe it!
Nathanael is standing by himself. He's about to start walking.
He has 6 teeth and loves to eat
Nathanael is standing by himself. He's about to start walking.
He has 6 teeth and loves to eat
Nathanael loves to be outside. He is as happy as can be in the swing. He will swing for 30 minutes or more while Andy plays.
We have had MANY picnics on the back porch recently.
We are working on teaching him baby sign language. He will sign 'more' and understands 'eat' and 'all done'.
One of Nathanael favorite games is for me to get on the floor and say, 'I'm gonna get you' and crawl after him. He immediately starts laughing and crawls as fast as he can.
Everything goes straight into his mouth. Yesterday after saying 'no' a million times and pulling mulch out of his hands - I let him put some in his mouth. I think he learned that it does not taste good.
Bath time is his favorite time of the day!
He is a splasher... I'm not sure if there is more water in the tub or out of the tub by the time he is done :) He loves to chew on these letters and numbers in between splashing.
Our dog, Brinkley, is so good with the boys. He lets Nathanael crawl all over him, pull his ear, drum on him, and still comes back for more.
I love watching Nathanael explore the world.... these flowers really got his attention. Unfortunately he pulled several petals off before he was done with them.
I try to read to him several times a day. His favorite books are lift-and-flap and touch-and-feel board books.














No comments:
Post a Comment