Thursday, April 21, 2011

Embrace the Camera: April 21



 The goal of Embrace the Camera is to take a picture once a week with YOU and the kiddos. My hope is that when the kids grow older they can look back and see me living life with them. Don't you love to see pictures of you and your parents for childhood? I do. So here's to another Embrace the Camera 


 
This pictures was taken yesterday evening at the Strawberry Patch.... we let them both have a taste while picking. They LOVED them! I like this picture because I am laughing at the mess that is being made. My hand is catching Nathanael's strawberry juice. Oh I wish you could hear the noise that Nathanael is making. Yummy!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute! :) And I love that you're in the process of catching the mess (while looking gorgeous ;)

Kara Faith said...

the mess is amazing.. it is a great picture of you.. what a momma pro taking a very flattering picture while catching your child's drool..nicely done :)