Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beautiful Weekend

Friday night my friend Janelle and I meet for dinner at the Marietta Square. To our surprise, Friday night was the first night of the Glover Park Concert Series. The square was packed with people and vendors. It was such a fun atmosphere. We had such a nice time eating outside, enjoying the concert, talking, and of course people watching. We are planning on going to back but next time prepared with lawn chairs, food, games, and our husbands! She snapped this picture with her cell phone.



Hunting Property

Saturday morning was goregous! When the kids woke up we got them ready to go to my parent's hunting property for a fun filled day. First, we went to rode through the woods and enjoyed the outdoors. I held on to Nathanael and as we rode on the mule and he loved the wind in his face and pushing all the buttons. Andy brought his gun along so he could 'get some animals'.  Next, we went to the pool! How nice it was to get some sun! We love afternoons at the pool!

Taste of Marietta

Sunday afternoon Mark's mom, Carol, and I took the kids to Taste of Marietta. It was neat to get to see all the different restaurants represented and taste yummy food. Andy and Nathanael liked the fresh fruit, I liked the greek food, and Carol tried BBQ. Lots and lots of people but fun times!

No comments: