Andy has been asking to play with his buddy Carson for months now. He was so excited to find out that we were going to spend the night with him! As I was packing Andy ran around the house saying, "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited!!!" They had a great time playing together and they are SO silly.
We have spent the night at their house more times than I can count. Although, this time was different. Andrew slept in Carson's room with him. I brought his tent and set it up in Carson' room. The boys could not have been more excited! Heidi and I weren't sure if they would actually sleep but they DID! I had to sneak in and get a picture of Andy's first real sleepover :) He is getting so big. Honestly, I was sad he wasn't sleeping in my room.
Nathanael and Kylie are just a few weeks apart. It was cute watching them walk around together. They followed each other all around the house taking toys back and forth from one another. Here is a picture Kylie getting Nathanael's balloon :)
Of course Heidi and I loved spending time together and catching up. She is one of my very best friends... I would love to spend much more time with her!



No comments:
Post a Comment