Monday, May 9, 2011
My heart is so full!
I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day Weekend! On Saturday my sweet husband took me on a special date to Atlanta. He brought along a little package. During dinner I opened the package and it was the sweetest gift. He gave me a necklace with all our names on it. I really cried when I opened it. I absolutely love it! It looks similar to this but the bottom says "mark + lindsey". Thank you to my dear friend Christina for helping Mark with the necklace. I LOVE IT! (I'm wearing the necklace in the picture above).
He also gave me a groupon for a photography class which I can't wait to use. Mark encourages me to pursue my hobbies and I really appreciate that about him. I'm blessed.
On Sunday, Mark woke up with the kids and cooked breakfast while I slept in. Then we enjoyed a morning at home playing with the boys. We ate a late lunch with his parents and had frozen custard afterwards. Andy was so funny... he kept telling me 'happy valentines day' and then would say 'happy mothers day'! I love spending time with my boys!!! Sunday night we had a volunteer meeting at Passion City Church. Next week will be our first official Sunday in the new building. We are so excited to see what God has in store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Can't wait to see the necklace- precious!
Post a Comment