I threw Mark a surprise party for his 30th birthday! It was so fun!!! Our friends, Mark and Janelle Wolfman, helped me pull it off. A big Thank You to them! I planned the party, made the reservations, bought a few decorations and Mark Wolfman invited his friends from Life University. The party was at a local restaurant, so Mark thought we were going out to eat. When Mark and I walked around the corner he saw 40 of his friends yelling, "SURPRISE!". Mark felt so loved and appreciated! I'm thankful for all of his friends that came to celebrate with us.
This is a group shot of about 1/2 of his friends that came.

My friend, Janelle, took this picture of Andy with her phone..... he was waiting for Mark to come in to yell "Surprise!!"
A quick family photo
A few days before the party Mark got suspicious something was up. He came home and told me that his friends at school kept mentioning his birthday. I tried to deny it but he thought there might be something brewing. I can say, he was overcome with joy that FORTY friends were there to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mark's friend video taped us entering the room but she is having problems uploading the video. If she can figure it out I'll post the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment