Crazy. Fun. Encouraged. Refreshed. Sharpened. Motivated.I love these girls and their families!!
Here we are at the Birmingham Zoo trying to take a group picture! Ha! Group picture with 6 kids is always so fun :) Okay the picture wasn't 'fun' but the trip was! The kids and I went to visit some of my favorite people in the world and left with tons of fun memories and felt so encouraged, challenged, sharpened, and tired.
I'm so thankful for friends that are like minded in every way, passionately believe what you do, and friendship is always easy, transparent, and FUN! I can't wait until our next visit!
I did not do a good job taking pictures of our trip. I was focused on friends, conversations, kids, etc... but here a few random pics!
slip'n'slide- backyard fun
evening at the pool
splash park
playing drums at the zoo
Nikki and Sweet Addy Kate
1 comment:
wow...that is a lot of little kiddos! And your pictures are so cute! And I'm so glad you came!
Post a Comment