Sunday, August 28, 2011

busy busy busy

We have had a fun busy few weeks around here. Here's a little snap shot of our our craziness this past week . (Note: I haven't taken many pictures and if I did they were random)

Sunday - Tuesday:  Birmingham with with friends - pictures in previous post

Wednesday - crazy tire workout with Mark, pool, washed clothes, I tutored from 2- 5:30, dinner, etc...'





Thursday - play date with The Bendiks. When the kids napped Christina and I got ready for our high school friends get together which was that evening.

Short video of Andy jumping off the diving board with no floats... he wanted to show his daddy


Friday - played at home in the morning, tutored in the afternoon, cooked dinner. Mark's parents watched they boys Friday night so Mark and I could help our friends, The Wolfmans, paint their baby room. We had a great time hanging out and got home at 1:00am.

Saturday - up early with the kids and ate breakfast at a neat biscuit place by Kennesaw Mountain. Our friends, The Wolfmans, volunteered to watched the boys at their house while Mark and I had lab work done for a nutrition test. We ran few errands before returning home for nap time. Then we took the boys to my parents house to spend the night because we had a double date with our best friends from college. We went to a delicious tapas restaurant and then to a comedy club. Fun late night. We went to bed after 2:00 pm... so thankful we could sleep in on Sunday.
Sunday- boys got home and played, played, played. Went to my first BMX race to cheer on a friend from small group then straight to Passion City Church!  WHEW!!! My head is spinning.

No comments: