Friday, September 16, 2011

Interview with Andrew

A friend of mine gave me a great idea: interview your kids at the beginning of each school year. You can make it into a scrapbook page of sorts with their hand print and photo. I will be turning our interview into a scrap book page but I also wanted to interview Andrew on video. I want to remember his cute voice, expressions, etc... I know some of this is difficult to understand because he was in a silly mood, talking fast, and mumbling. I dictated it for you at the bottom.



What is your name? Andrew Jones
How old are you? 3
When's your birthday? March 17
What's your favorite color? red
What's your favorite food? granola and yogurt
What's your favorite toy? cars
What's your favorite thing to play outside? play in my sand box and climb up on my playset, go hunting, putting on camouflage and going hunting outside with daddy, I like to dress in camouflage.
What's your favorite thing to play inside? cars
What's your favorite animal? elephant, bears, and deer
What's your favorite game? letter factory game
Who's your best friend? Everett and Carson
What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman
What's your favorite song? Our God... and he sings it :)
What do you love about Nate? love to hug him
What do you love about Daddy? playin' with him
What do you love about Mommy? playin' with you!

No comments: